X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherlock Holmes - .wmv file to iPod

Good morning,

Strange problem here. I bought the BD version of Sherlock Holmes and it comes complete with a digital copy which has to be downloaded, then, before it can be viewed, has a little visit to Sony for installation of Digital Rights Management, or some such thing.

I used Fab 7.0.7.0 (8 June 2010) to try and transfer the .wmv created by the download, to mobile device, specifically iPod. The whole process took just over an hour, the progress bars worked properly, in fact everything seemed just fine until it was finished then two things happened. Firstly, the file mover didn't appear and the program (DVDFAB) just closed down and secondly, the created file was only 1.5mb in size and is totally useless.

Now, I'm 60 years of age and I am trying to understand what has happened and the only thing I can think of is the copy protection on the downloaded file is beyond the capabilities of FAB. This has never happened before on any other movie.

Can anyone offer any advice about what to do next?

Wally

DVDFab does not remove DRM protection and for that Digital file if it the one for iPod you will need to use iTunes to transfer as File to Mobile does not work for DRM protected files and File mover will not work as well for DRM protected files as you need iTunes for that

Comment

Working...
    X