Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Blu-ray to Mobile (MP4 or MKV) Hang with CUDA and PNY GeForce GTS 250

Any help would be appreciated because encoding with software only is S L O W!

The deal is this. I have multiple Blu-rays I am trying to convert them to MP4s (even tried MKVs) and when CUDA acceleration is enabled for encoding the encoding process freezes at .23% on one disc and .18% on another disc.

If there's something I can be trying so that I can enable this to work please let me know!!

IQ
    Specs: P8Z77-V PRO/tbolt, Core i7-3770K, GTx 560, 16 gig etc., Terabytes and more Terabytes, SSDs too
    "Yes, you are way cooler than I am..."

Try your CUDA turned off for a start.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

In fact, DVDFab will freeze if you using Blu to Mobile with CUDA. So do as GregiBoy said, you can set the codec to software/DXVA in common settings dialog.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st!_Blood% View Post
        In fact, DVDFab will freeze if you using Blu to Mobile with CUDA. So do as GregiBoy said, you can set the codec to software/DXVA in common settings dialog.
        While this may be true for you, it is not true for everyone. The stability of CUDA with DVDFab has a lot to do with the video card driver installed.

If you would like to discuss your own problems then be so kind as to start your own thread.

Comment

Working...
        X