Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) PSP Profile for Blu-ray to Mobile?

Hello. I am a registered user of DVDFab and use it mainly to convert DVDs for viewing on my Sony PSP. Now that I have moved to the world of Blu-ray, is there a way to add the PSP profiles to the Blu-ray to Mobile section? Currently, I have been manually entering generic MP4 settings that seem to work with the PSP, but the specific PSP profiles seem to work much better (PSP profiles currently exist in the DVD to Mobile and File to Mobile sections, but are missing from the Blu-ray to Mobile section). Thanks,

Garrett

The developers have said they are working on upgrading the DVD to Mobile to the newer engine that runs Blu-Ray to Mobile. It is likely that in the process all the existing DVD to Mobile profiles will end up available under Blu-Ray to Mobile. Sorry, No ETA has been given.

Comment

Originally posted by Complication View Post
      The developers have said they are working on upgrading the DVD to Mobile to the newer engine that runs Blu-Ray to Mobile. It is likely that in the process all the existing DVD to Mobile profiles will end up available under Blu-Ray to Mobile. Sorry, No ETA has been given.
      Cool, thanks for the info.

Garrett

Comment

Working...
      X