Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Popup message preventing dvd mobile from working.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Popup message preventing dvd mobile from working.

I get :
    "The "to MP4" feature is available in DVD to Mobile
    Please check it out at www.dvdfab.com"

Currently using v 7.07.9

DVD--> The Gamer

this popups every time I try to use dvd to mobile. I have a licensed version. What am I doing wrong?

Originally posted by blzer76 View Post
    I get :
    "The "to MP4" feature is available in DVD to Mobile
    Please check it out at www.dvdfab.com"

Currently using v 7.07.9

DVD--> The Gamer

this popups every time I try to use dvd to mobile. I have a licensed version. What am I doing wrong?
    If you purchased it, you might didn't registered it correctly. Please check on "Welcome" page that your DVD to Mobile is registered, licensed and enabled. For that, please click on little blue circle in top right corner -> About.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

blzer76
      Do as my friend IPopov50 suggests and also try giving this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=545
      Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Guys thanks for the help. I uninstalled and reinstalled again and it works now.

Comment

Glad to help
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi,

First time poster so a little bit nervous (I think thats what they say when they call into radio).

I'm having the same issue but with Mobile to AVI.

I have purchased Mobile to AVI (2 years) and followed the instruction on the "DVDFab Registration Key Problems?" post. The instructions allow it to work until I shut down and restart the PC then I get the same message.

This all happened after the 30 day free trial for DVD to DVD ran out. Up until then it worked fine.

Any help other than that post coz it's getting annoying having to uninstall, reinstall as Admin etc etc.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

You need to have purchased DVD to DVD also. Have you done that?
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

No I do not want it nor use it.

If I select DVD to AVI (which I did purchase) thats when it does not work.

I don't understand why I have to purchase DVD-DVD when its the DVD to AVI that it will not let me use and that's what I paid for.

Comment

OOps sorry its DVD to MObile I purchased and when I select AVI thats when I get the message

Comment

You obviously did not read the details when you purchased. These are the details from the purchase page and also a popup occurs reminding you of the same.

DVD to Mobile will NOT work without the DVD to DVD module.

NOTE:
                    DVDFab "DVD to Mobile" works with DVDFab "DVD to DVD" together. That is, you MUST have a valid DVDFab "DVD to DVD" license, which is applied to the same e-mail address. Please get the two products together. Otherwise, you can always retrieve the keys here,to make sure if you already have a valid license.
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Darn. You're right I did not see that. seems starnge though that they'd let you just purchase the DVD to Mobile only then if it can not be used unless you have DVD-DVD.

I probably would have not have bought it in that case as I don't need DVD-DVD (other than its now a requirement) and so DVD - Mobile should actually be twice the cost and therefore not such an attractive proposition as a solution to my original requirement.

Thanks again. But do you know if they do refunds ?

Comment

I do not know about refunds. This is a "USER" forum so you will have to get in touch with Fab direct.

I suspect not as you have a free 30 day trial.

Comment

You do need the DVD to DVD Module to defeat all the copy protection schems. That is why it is mandatory.

Comment

Cheers and thanks for all your help. I feel equal measure of dumbness (that I didn't spot it however obvious) and dupedness (that I now have a $30+ product with free upgrades for the next 2 years thats worh nothing unless I spend anothe $50+).

Such is life } mustn't be a winging pom

Comment

To be quite honest, most of us old stagers have purchased the lifetime subscriptions as it is the best value for money and Fab has never let us down in over 6 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X