X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Can not create a mobile file. Stays at 0%

Hello,
    I've been using DVDFab for sum time now, and love it. Recently I bought a new computer (Toshiba Laptop)(Windows 7 64bit) and installed the latest DVDFab and DVD to Mobile programs on to my new computer. The only thing I seem to be having trouble with is I can't get DVD to Mobile to create a mobile video of my movie. I don't have any trouble ripping a copy to my hard drive or burning a copy to a blank DVD, I just can't get it to make a mobile file. I've have followed the 'Best Practices Guide' for DVD to Mobile to the letter and tried different movies, nothing is working. Never had a problem on my old laptop (Windows Vista 32bit) I'm I missing something? Task always stays at 0% no matter how long I let it sit there, is anyone have this kind of problem?

Thank you for any help you may have.

Try turning off any GPU acceleration.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

And try 1-pass
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        Try turning off any GPU acceleration.
        Well unfortunately that didn't do the trick. I un'ticked the CPU Turbo option and even re'started the computer and still no luck. I can't for the life of me figure out why I'm having such a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
          And try 1-pass
          Using the 1-pass option is the way I have been trying to do this, so it must be something else.

Thanks for the response, hope I figure this out.

Comment

Not the Turbo CPU option, the GPU option, Settings, A/V Codec, set all to software.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Still having trouble.

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
              Not the Turbo CPU option, the GPU option, Settings, A/V Codec, set all to software.
              Oh, ok. Well still no luck. Just can't figure what is missing, has anyone heard of this kind of problem happening to anyone else?

Comment

With DVDFab closed right click the desktop icon for DVDfab and select run as administrator to see if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                  With DVDFab closed right click the desktop icon for DVDfab and select run as administrator to see if that helps
                  Thanks for the response, but I've already been doing that as well as setting the option to always run as administrator. It doesn't seem to play any role in whatever it is that's causing this problem unfortunatly.

Comment

Are these older movies as you can try with Pathplayer disabled to see if that helps also if these are files already on computer you not really need pathplayer enabled as all copy protection has already been removed

Comment

Forever 0%

Are these older movies as you can try with Pathplayer disabled to see if that helps also if these are files already on computer you not really need pathplayer enabled as all copy protection has already been removed
                      The movies are a few years old and certainly not big budget films, one example is the movie 'Below' year 2002. They are on my HDD, had no problem Ripping them from the DVD and they play from the HDD just fine. I just tried again with pathplayer disabled, restarted the program and tried DVD to Mobile. Still no luck, the process just won't progress, just sits there at 0% forever.....

Comment

Well, as a test I just did "Below" with no problems. (submarine Horror movie, yes?)

Suggestion, try this HDD rip with the generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy profile and report back results.

BTW: what profile are you attempting to use and why that particular profile?

Comment

smsparks
                          I am not sure if this could be the problem but, have you checked to see if the DVD to Mobile was registered correctly?
                          Open Fab click the blue circle with the check mark >click about and is it registered?
                          CBR929
                          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                            smsparks
                            I am not sure if this could be the problem but, have you checked to see if the DVD to Mobile was registered correctly?
                            Open Fab click the blue circle with the check mark >click about and is it registered?
                            CBR929

CBR929 your post just reminded me that in order for DVD to Mobile to work you need a registered DVD to DVD. So yes smsparks check and make sure you have both DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile registered and if you just bought DVD to Mobile then you need to as well buy DVD to DVD for DVD to Mobile to work

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
                              smsparks
                              CBR929
                              CBR929 your post just reminded me that in order for DVD to Mobile to work you need a registered DVD to DVD. So yes smsparks check and make sure you have both DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile registered and if you just bought DVD to Mobile then you need to as well buy DVD to DVD for DVD to Mobile to work

Yes I have valid and correctly registered versions of DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile. I've been using DVDFab for a couple of years now and upgrade the programs as they become available. So I know that's not the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X