This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) iPhone 3G unable to play encoded file

Hi there I am new obviously, and I hope I am the first to post on this but I did a search and did not see anything come up.

I am using DVDFab 7.0.7.0
    I have an iPhone 3G with iOS 4 firmware.
    I encoded Live Free or Die Hard from a .iso backup of the Blu-Ray.
    I selected BD to Mobile option and selected iPod / iPhone as my preset.
    The encode works wonderfully and plays across all devices i.e. (iPad, Apple TV, and Quick Time/iTunes) but when I try to send the file to my iPhone iTunes tells me, "Live Free or Die Hard" was not copied to the iPhone "insert device name here" because it cannot be played on this iPhone.

I was wondering if anyone has ran into this problem before, or if there are any suggestions anyone might have.

I have been using DVDFab for a long time now and this really is a very specific issue I have but I love the software keep up the good work.

That's correct. Your file can't be played on 3G iPhone. Profile you were using is for iPhone 4. If you take a close look at selected profile, you will see it. That's why it plays on other devices, but 3G (or 3GS).
    Since you already have this file done, you can use it as a source for File to Mobile option and select iPhone 3G profile.

Originally posted by dmcla79 View Post
    Hi there I am new obviously, and I hope I am the first to post on this but I did a search and did not see anything come up.

I am using DVDFab 7.0.7.0
    I have an iPhone 3G with iOS 4 firmware.
    I encoded Live Free or Die Hard from a .iso backup of the Blu-Ray.
    I selected BD to Mobile option and selected iPod / iPhone as my preset.
    The encode works wonderfully and plays across all devices i.e. (iPad, Apple TV, and Quick Time/iTunes) but when I try to send the file to my iPhone iTunes tells me, "Live Free or Die Hard" was not copied to the iPhone "insert device name here" because it cannot be played on this iPhone.

I was wondering if anyone has ran into this problem before, or if there are any suggestions anyone might have.

I have been using DVDFab for a long time now and this really is a very specific issue I have but I love the software keep up the good work.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Hi IPopov50 thanks for the quick response, I will give that a shot and post my results, thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X