This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper extracting audio - not in title sets

I have some lick library guitar DVD which also contain jam tracks - typically one per DVD.

these audio tracks however do not appear in the title sets displayed by DVDFAB - thus I see no way to extract them as audio files.

I've ripped and played every available title with no success. any ideas please on how to locate & rip them.

I think they are stored in the same way as the audio loops which play while menus are on screen, if that is any help . does zipping and posting video_ts.ifo help at all ?

update - after much googling I found instructions( see below) for a rival program and was able to get the jam track using that - but with fab's select/ open file menu it seems not possible to access any lower level than video_TS folder

the audio that I wanted was in the title 1 video_TS.VOb file

"1.5. Can I extract audios from DVD menu instead of DVD titles?
    Yes. Simply select "File - Open single DVD VOB file..." in Step 1 and browse to the DVD menu VOB file under the VIDEO_TS folder of the disc.

Usually the main menu is put in VIDEO_TS.VOB and title menus are named in VTS_??_0.VOB. Like VTS_01_0.VOB for Title 1 menu, VTS_02_0.VOB for Title 2 menu, etc. "
    Attached Files
Working...
X