X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper converting to dpg (NDS) Format

Hello DVD FAB,
    I try to converting DVD to File nintendo ds format dpg and always have problem with the video I used 1 pass normal quality and high quality and 2 pass in the 2 options and the problem is the same i used R4i sdhc with the latest update and nothing problems of freezing and image change stop.

Please you can help me ?

Originally posted by Josue589 View Post
    Hello DVD FAB,
    I try to converting DVD to File nintendo ds format dpg and always have problem with the video I used 1 pass normal quality and high quality and 2 pass in the 2 options and the problem is the same i used R4i sdhc with the latest update and nothing problems of freezing and image change stop.

Please you can help me ?
    Have you tried to play file on your computer before loading it on flash?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I understand that DPG file only play with the nintendo DS or if I wrong please let me know
      thanks

Comment

Try this one: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/downlo...lassic-hc.html
        I'm not sure if it would play, but this is best player out there. If this one wouldn't play, you're right, nothing would

Originally posted by Josue589 View Post
        I understand that DPG file only play with the nintendo DS or if I wrong please let me know
        thanks
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Hello I downloaded the software and don't identify DPG format, I check option from the software appears many format but don't appear and don't play the file, please let know what else can do

Comment

DPG files are in MPEG1 format which anything should be able to play.

Try renaming the file as XXX.mpg instead of XXX.dpg and try playing it with the player that IPopov sent the link for.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

GregiBoy I change it but play the sound but not image appears

Comment

Working...
              X