Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dvd to ipad works fine, but no controls?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper dvd to ipad works fine, but no controls?

um, ... sorry major newbie here to ripping to ipad. i just tried dvdfab dvd to ipad rip, brought it into itunes and put it on my ipad. it looks great!! but ... uh, there are no controls. am i missing something? it just plays chrono and picks up where i left off if i go back to the video. help!? pause play rewind forward?

Originally posted by littlered View Post
    um, ... sorry major newbie here to ripping to ipad. i just tried dvdfab dvd to ipad rip, brought it into itunes and put it on my ipad. it looks great!! but ... uh, there are no controls. am i missing something? it just plays chrono and picks up where i left off if i go back to the video. help!? pause play rewind forward?
    Believe it or not, but all these functions you have missing have very little to do with the content you are playing, but with the media player. Player is the one that controls the content. Please take a close look into a player you are using, make sure it installed properly, have all filters and codecs in place, etc., etc. What player are you using?
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

If the iPad works like my iPod Touch you need to tap the screen and use the sliders to control playback. Read this and see if it helps.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

OH OH OH! i knew it would be operator error. THANKS!! i tried a couple progs to rip and have had the best luck with dvdfab.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
          Believe it or not, but all these functions you have missing have very little to do with the content you are playing, but with the media player. Player is the one that controls the content. Please take a close look into a player you are using, make sure it installed properly, have all filters and codecs in place, etc., etc. What player are you using?
          yes, i realize this doesn't have to do with dvdfab but rather the player (ipad device). i just figure someone here could point me to what idiotic thing i was missing, and someone did.

Comment

Working...
          X