Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Choose more than one language audio?

Hi,

is it possible to choose more than one language audio for mkv?

No it is not.

What you can do is extract the second audio track that you want using the audio passthrough profiel ans using MKV Merge, mux it into the original MKV produced by Fab. A very quick process.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

In addition to GregiBoy post.
      GregiBoy post applies on generic (compressed) MKV profile. However, if you choose "remux" profile, it will give you an option of multiple languages and subtitles because it's simple container re-packing without any compression.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
        In addition to GregiBoy post.
        GregiBoy post applies on generic (compressed) MKV profile. However, if you choose "remux" profile, it will give you an option of multiple languages and subtitles because it's simple container re-packing without any compression.

How exactly do you chose "remux profile" in DVDFab 7.0.9?

Comment

Doe anyone know how to select the "Remux profile"?
          I don't see in the drop down list nor anywhere else something with the word remux in it.
          Last edited by taos; 08-06-2010, 05:26 PM. Reason: details

Comment

go to bluray to mobile ..selec { to mkv} and you ill see the profile

Comment

Originally posted by stealthrtt View Post
              go to bluray to mobile ..selec { to mkv} and you ill see the profile
              But I want to rip a DVD9 not a Bluray. Since the source is a DVD9 I can't go to Bluray to mobile. Upon reading the source info, DVDFab automatically goes to dvd to mobile.

Anyway, what I want is to encode in the mkv, both the AC3 track and the DTS track.Is it possible to do that in DVDFab?
              Also, how do you encode subtitles (single or multiple) INSIDE the mkv?

Comment

You currently cannot with Fab
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Not possible with DVDFab?
                  For something that costs 250 dollars, I wouldn't want to hear "it's not possible", when free and better alternatives like XXX are available.
                  Last edited by GregiBoy; 08-07-2010, 04:33 AM. Reason: Removede other software named.

Comment

Please read the forum rules before you post again.

Apparently, it is being worked on.

Comment

Working...
                    X