Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Someone please help a newbie!!!

My apologies in advance for probably wasting time on such a basic question but my goal is to rip the DVD to my hard drive in order to burn a few copies. i used DVD to mobile ad had no errors and have a folder in DVDfab>generic> called VIDEO LOG. how do I burn these files to recreate the original DVD?? I feel like an idiot having spent hours on this.....

Use DVD to DVD for this. Set your HDD as the target and folder you want, or the optical drive and you are all set.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

thanks

so I can use the DVD to DVD even if I want to keep it on the HD and not burn it immediately? I am copying a 10 disc set from a friend and have to take my alptop there to copy so i was trying to find the quickest rip method and then burn later. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for your assistance!!

Comment

Yeah you can, I probably got 30 on a USB attached HDD and burn them when I get the urge. Just be sure the target is set to the hard drive and each disc saved has a unique name.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Please read the rules that you agreed to on signing up for this forum.

Discussion of copypright material that you do not own will not be tolerated.

Originally posted by fatnorm View Post
          so I can use the DVD to DVD even if I want to keep it on the HD and not burn it immediately? I am copying a 10 disc set from a friend and have to take my alptop there to copy so i was trying to find the quickest rip method and then burn later. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for your assistance!!
          Last edited by GregiBoy; 07-23-2010, 11:44 PM.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I read that I guess GregiBoy but it just didn't register, no flags went up. Sorry!

Albert Einstein

Comment

No problems, niner !!!
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
              X