This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Queue not working

could be user error, but i have a registered version of dvd to mobile and i can't get it to queue.
    - i'm remote desktop into the computer and am running as administrator (the program is on my server machine so i can convert overnight)
    - i have a bunch of dvd rips in folders that work (i have watched them)
    - i open a folder (say movie x)
    - it recognizes the movie and shows all the files and selects the appropriate ones to convert
    - i specify the output folder
    - if i press start everything runs fine
    i can see the conversion in the queue, but if i try to select another source file (say movie y), it will not let me select it and just falls back to the previously selected movie (movie x)

i checked that the license key is working in the help section and it says "dvd to dvd never expires, and dvd to mobile, never expires)

would love to figure out how to queue up a bunch of movies and let them run overnight

much appreciate any feedback

thanks

Try it directly on the machine, not Remote Desktop and report results.

I suspect Remote Desktop does not have the rights set correctly as I have seen this before in similar circumstances.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

ok - got around to pulling out the keyboard for the server. still no dice. i can't queue up multiple movies.

any other ideas why?

Comment

Strange as it works fine for me every time.

Are you using the latest version? Please update to it if not.

Try this. Select one source, add it and try selecting another source without going to the queue.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

when you say "add it" how do i do that - i see no button to add? just a "start" button. i know i'm just being a tool and dont see the obvious.

Comment

Just select another rip.

have a read of my "best Practices: DVD to Mobile" thread, link in my signature below. That may help you out.

Comment

your a good man -read you best practices, reinstalled "as administrator" and all is well. i even run from rdc with no issues (i always run as administrator)

thanks so much for your help

Comment

Working...
              X