This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to mobile help

I used my trial period with DVDFab to successfully put movies and TV shows onto my iphone. Noticing that my trial period was over, I purchased the dvd to mobile option. Altho i followed the registration process, and it shows that it's registered to me, it doesn't seem to be working. I get no error messages, but when i try to convert a movie, all it seems to do is to copy the movie somewhere else on my pc and i can't seem to convert it to a file for iphone.
    I have tried to follow all the information given in the guides, but some of the options seem unavailable.
    wondering if it's possible that the wrong option was registered to me because the only option I seem to get is dvd to dvd
    (more probably i'm doing something stupid)
    Last edited by twiglet; 10-17-2009, 11:45 AM.

Have you tried this?

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I did exactly as you posted and that worked perfectly. I managed to make iphone movies of most of a TV series. However i just came to the final disc and suddenly it has reverted back to not working again.
      I have uninstalled, re-installed and run as administrator again as posted, but it still won't work - even tho it says its registered to me. I'm using version 6.0.7.0 - should i try the beta do you think?

Wondering if it's internet security removing information thinking it's a cookie?
      Last edited by twiglet; 10-18-2009, 11:54 AM. Reason: added:

Comment

Working...
      X