X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, Error=4(534 5)

Attached are the requested log files.

Basic failure after several attempts to convert a file to mp4 format.

Thank you for the assistance.

Looks like this:

19:27:39 Conversion: one pass begin...
    19:27:42 Task_1 failed! Error=4(534 5)
    19:27:43 Process completed successfully!
    Attached Files

Hi dlafuente
    Make sure you are using this version of Fab http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=7105 , as one of your logs showed a Non CSS version .
    Also are you using the free version or paid version of Fab?
    You can also try disabling Path Player in Fab and try again, Open Fab click the top right > Path Player set to disable but, remember to set it back to always enable when done.
    Post back
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

An error 4 is typically too many open files. Try running Fab by itself, nothing running in the background or multitask. You can try adjusting the amount of memory used in Fab as well.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
        Hi dlafuente
        Make sure you are using this version of Fab http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=7105 , as one of your logs showed a Non CSS version .
        Also are you using the free version or paid version of Fab?
        You can also try disabling Path Player in Fab and try again, Open Fab click the top right > Path Player set to disable but, remember to set it back to always enable when done.
        Post back
        CBR929

I'm using the paid version of FAB.

I will try to find out what "Non CSS version" means...

[update *edit*]
        I have disabled path player and the conversion failed again with the same error.

What exactly is path player? Why do you say to enable path player when done?
        [update end]

Thank you.
        Last edited by dlafuente; 08-01-2010, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          An error 4 is typically too many open files. Try running Fab by itself, nothing running in the background or multitask. You can try adjusting the amount of memory used in Fab as well.
          My other conversions [file to mobile] or [dvd to mobile] work. but this one specific file isn't.

I can try turning off things like skype, dropbox, and google chrome. Those are my only background applications.

[update]
          I've turned off all the applications running in the background but without any difference in the results.

I've adjusted the amount of memory used in FAB as well. I adjusted it to "Low" as well as "High" and "Max" but without any difference in the results.

This error is persistent!
          [update]

Thank you.
          Last edited by dlafuente; 08-01-2010, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X