X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MKV File To Mobile or VOB

Hi i have version 7.0.9
    I have 2 questions to be answered please.

no:1 I'm trying to convert MKV file to a Vob file but it wont allow me , while trying im in the mobile to file section,is there a reason why i cant do a straight conversion to a vob file?
    No 2: When converting a MKV file to generic:avi:xvid:audiocopy with 2 pass
    I get an excellent video quality cant really tell the difference between blu-ray file and converted file. But the Audio always seems to go out of sinc .
    I'm using my Divico mobile HD box to watch the file on my HD tv in 1080.
    I don't have the problem when i convert a MKV file to a vob with another program but i want to continue to use your program as it is much superior to the opposition ,hehehe
    Anyway hope you can help
    Regards Arkwood

Arkwood,
    What version of the divico you have and does it support h.264 within like a mpeg4 container?

Comment

There is no VOB selection in File To Mobile which could be why it not work for you

Comment

Yeah there is. You can select Generic and VOB Passthrough show up in the pulldown but it errors when the job is started. Just tried it.

I suspected that it would as by definition, it should not work with a MKV file.

It dows not appear in Version 6.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi guys thanks for your quick replys
          I am using the dvico tvix 2230 which is a very powerful small digital tv decoder and hard drive player. But it dosnt support H264 or MKV files but plays high definition at 1080.
          So anybody got any ideas of the best format to rip the mkv files into.
          and keeping the audio in sync?
          As mentioned before all my hi-fi equipment is HD 1080 and my Amp is a HD upscaller to 1080 if required. Like i said before the avi converter gives me almost as good as the original blu-ray disc because of my HD setup.
          Cheers Arkwood

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            Yeah there is. You can select Generic and VOB Passthrough show up in the pulldown but it errors when the job is started. Just tried it.

I suspected that it would as by definition, it should not work with a MKV file.

It dows not appear in Version 6.
            Ok, thanks as I just checked and it there and what a strange place to put it

Comment

Working...
            X