X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Long DVD Title

I'm wanting to convert a DVD called "Gettysburg" it's a USA Cival war movie
    When you open DVDFab7, and let auto-read the dvd, it only finds a Title-1 that is 2 Hour and 21 Minutes long. This concerns me as the movie is very long 242 Minutes. There is another Title-4 that is 1 Hour and 16 Minutes long, but this file is unchecked. There is something wrong here. Has anyone run into this before with Gettysburg?

I don't think it would convert the whole movie. I'm all ears on this one.

Disable pathplayer

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      Disable pathplayer
      What do you mean Disable Path Player? Explain?

Comment

I don't think that this is anything to do with Pathplayer although you should read up on this by using the 'search" facility of this forum. It has been discussed many times before what it does and does not need another lengthy post on the subject.

I would bet that this is the way this title is authored in two parts comprising of the two titles.

Play each title in the preview window and see what happens.

Fab cannot compensate for poor authoring.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

If it the DVD I am thinking of it was released in 2005 and Disabling pathplayer might work. Pathplayer is located in common settings of DVDFab the green dot with check mark top right of program

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
            I don't think that this is anything to do with Pathplayer although you should read up on this by using the 'search" facility of this forum. It has been discussed many times before what it does and does not need another lengthy post on the subject.

I would bet that this is the way this title is authored in two parts comprising of the two titles.

Play each title in the preview window and see what happens.

Fab cannot compensate for poor authoring.
            I looked at the dvd and it has two sides to it. This movie is in part 1 on one side and part 2 on the other. Preview helped me figure that out. I wil see when I finish the first side. The movie is is 16x9. So no 4:3 on one and 16x9 on the other. I'm sure it's two parts.

Has anyone run into this with any other DVD's?

Comment

Yes, on a lot of older DVD's.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
              X