X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVD to Ipod Touch Trouble

Hi,

This is my first post, so if I am posting in the wrong category, I apologize. I am trying to copy a DVD to Itunes so I can either watch it on my PC (through Itunes) or on my Touch. The first time I tried I set DVD TO IPOD/IPHONE, unchecked the English Subpicture box (I don't want close-caption), and Ipod-mpeg4 for the profile. With these settings, there are no subtitles (good), but early in the movie the audio is in sync with the video but progressively gets out of sync more and more. When I change the profile setting to Itouch...same thing, audio and video get out of sync worse and worse. Any suggestions on this problem? Thanks.

It being worked on but no time frame for when it be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      It being worked on but no time frame for when it be fixed
      Is there a beta version that may work for me?

Comment

Try the iPod Touch profile instead of the mpeg-4, it's the bottom one I think.

Oops I see you tried that already. Try one pass with a bit rate about 1000 or 1100 and downmix the audio to stereo.
        Last edited by 90312; 08-10-2010, 12:23 AM.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

DVD to IPhone

Since I upgraded the IOS on the iPhone and to DVDFAB7, Movies won't sync. Quick time playes OK. Is this part of same issue as above?

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            Try the iPod Touch profile instead of the mpeg-4, it's the bottom one I think.

Oops I see you tried that already. Try one pass with a bit rate about 1000 or 1100 and downmix the audio to stereo.
            Dude, that did it! I only tried Top Gun, but it works real (removed) good. Thanks!
            Last edited by AGJ; 08-10-2010, 03:52 AM. Reason: removed text

Comment

Good deal! You’re welcome. I can’t guarantee those settings will work on all movies, but so far it has worked very well for me.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X