This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) ps3 preset

I was wondering if someone could explain why there is no default for 1920x1080 in the PS3 preset? I belive that a PS3 passthrough is being worked on but I was just wondering why the default isn't the source size? Is this a compression issue?

It's PS3 issue. I believe PS3 doesn't support TrueHD 1080p for streaming content...
    Last edited by IPopov50; 08-09-2010, 09:03 PM.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
      It's PS3 issue. I believe PS3 doesn't support TrueHD 1080p for streaming content...
      I think your belief would be wrong. I have streamed 1080p to the ps3 just fine. I have numerous 1080p and 1080i files and they all stream to the PS3 without issue directly from my ReadyNas. I have streamed in both mp4 format and mpeg 2 format (20gb files!)

Of course I stream over wired Ethernet, not wireless... But it works fine and looks great!

Comment

I am sure that IPopov was referring to the audio stream here, not the video.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

You can create a customized setting and save it as your default choice

Comment

Working...
          X