This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to AVI question?

Ive been a USER of DVDFAB since early 3.0. apx 3 years now. I Made a Server computer that connects to about 5 old-xbox units, that have been remade into MEDIA CENTERS for each TV in the house. It works great. But still over the years nearly 50% of all movies copied with dvdfab, (after 3/4 of the movie has played); the sound video is off by about 1-2 secs; {AGAIN THIS IS ONLY 50% of the movies made}. Also sometimes if I check the computer and play it, the voice isnt off, just through the xbox media center. But still sometimes the voice is off on the computer. either way if it is off, its near the last 30-45 mins of the movie.

The settings I have used have been the same as changing them might make a difference, but really didnt want a bunch of movies in different formats. Now if YALL(community) think I need to change my settings (HARDDRIVE SPACE IS NO OBJECT), I will do it.
    Right now I have 870 movies (1 TB Filled), starting a new Harddrive(1 TB) today.

Settings:
    Xvid+MP3
    Video BT: 1024
    Audio BT:256 (usually default is dolby digital, only need stereo, but have never tried stereo only before).
    (Use the highest video ex{ 840x 590} -just example, but i do use the highest).
    size is usally around 1.2 gigs
    fps=source

*Video is still blocky(sometimes) during heavy action scenes.

Looking for the most perfect video I can get (one file thoug: AVI,mpeg4,???)

thank you for your assistance in advance..

Chuck

ok Guys,

Ive been reading the forum on Audio Sync issues and see their is no perfect fix. But still someone can let me know if the settings i have been using are OVER KILL, NOT GOOD AT ALL, WOULD RECOMMEND DIFFERENT???? Anything at all would be nice... Thanks

chuck

Comment

Working...
    X