This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Batch Prossing - Profile Selection

Me again, on a roll this week with trying to finally convert everything......

Ok, i now have over 500 ISO files of DVD main movie stored, and im looking to batch convert them to MKV. Searched the site and have found some stuff about batch processing but nothing that helps

so onto my question!

Right, i have set the default MKV profile to be audiocopy, default video size and a bitrate of 3500. (or a file size of 3900 if possible as thats the max file size i want, so any bitrate to that is brilliant!)

However when i use the batch file, it doesnt seem to pick that one up.

This is the batch file im using....(found on this site to give credit where its due)

rem Batch file to convert ISO files to mobile format.
    rem For subtitles set "Direct render to video" on the Conversion Settings form. Batch file setup to render forced subtitles
    rem In DVDFab Common Settings >> General settings, disable “Create files in subfolders of output directory”
    rem Set following values for your specific conversion
    set DVDSOURCE=M:\DVD ISO\ISO
    set DESTDIR=f:\MKV
    rem Usually blank. For some format types DVDFab appends a subdir to the DESTDIR. For mp4 format DVDFaB creates a VIDEO subfolder in the DESTDIR like J:\MOVIE\mp4\VIDEO
    set DESTSUBDIR=
    rem remove rem from one of following 2 lines
    set DVDFAB="C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 7\DVDFab.exe"
    rem set DVDFAB="C:\Program Files\DVDFab 6\DVDFab.exe"
    set SRCTYPE=iso
    set DESTTYPE=mkv
    set MODE="dvdmkv"
    set PROFILE="mkv.default"
    set LANGUAGE="English"
    rem Following must be one line. No carriage returns.
    for /r "%DVDSOURCE%" %%X in ("*.%SRCTYPE%") do (if not exist "%DESTDIR%\%DESTSUBDIR%\%%~nX.%DESTTYPE%" (%DVDFAB% /TITLE /MODE %MODE% /SRC "%%X" /DEST "%DESTDIR%" /PROFILE %PROFILE% /SUBTITLE %LANGUAGE% /DISPLAYFORCEDSUB "YES" /CLOSE) else (echo "Exists %DESTFILES%\%DESTSUBDIR%\%%~nX.%DESTTYPE%"))

Is there anyway to point it to a specific tweaked profile? Or is it limited to the standard default MKV one, even though i have changed it?

Ta!!!

Did i say please?

I have searched and searched and searched.....

All i can find is i need this line in there to do 2 pass ( have altered the default config to have bitrate at 3500 and thats being picked up - just not the 2 pass

<mode value="real_time" list="real_time, high_quality" />

Do i just change mode to high_quality??

Comment

To quote Fengtao literally !!!

"The problem will be fixed in next version, please wait.

Thanks for reporting."

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hiya,

\waiting patiently

Comment

Do not hold your breath!!!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

\phhhhhwwwwwwooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

\breathes again

Doesnt matter now - just bought another 2tb drive, both into my Playon HD and will just use the ISO's....

Easiest way :-)

Comment

Working...
            X