Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Blu-Ray to .m2ts (audio and subtitles)

Dear Friends

I have got questions related to Blu-Ray to .m2ts files:

1. Those .m2ts files may be created without any compression of video and audio?
    2. Is there any possibility to choose default audio and subtitle track, which will be automatically choosen during playback, without need of choosing via remote?
    3. May I choose more then 1 audio and subtitle track in such process of creating .m2ts files?

Best regards.

Sincerely
    VAMET

Dear Friends

I cannot edit longer my post, so...

I have tried Blu-Ray Ripper to .m2ts, I have checked subtitle Polish and audio English on my AVATAR copy. Everything goes OK, but when I play the .m2ts file there are no subtitles shown, why? What I am doing wrong?

I will be glad for any replies.
    Thank you in advance.
    Best regards.

Sincerely
    VAMET

Comment

hi,

1. Those .m2ts files may be created without any compression of video and audio?
      yes.

2. Is there any possibility to choose default audio and subtitle track, which will be automatically choosen during playback, without need of choosing via remote?
      for the m2ts, maybe cannot specify the default audio, subtitle, maybe set the first pid for this stream can make this as default by some player. and you can try it

3. May I choose more then 1 audio and subtitle track in such process of creating .m2ts files?
      there are some little work to do for this, in the engine, this is not any problem.

I have tried Blu-Ray Ripper to .m2ts, I have checked subtitle Polish and audio English on my AVATAR copy. Everything goes OK, but when I play the .m2ts file there are no subtitles shown, why? What I am doing wrong?
      what player is your using, current if you select subpicture, which has been convert to idx/sub, not provide remux mode now.

thanks.

Comment

Dear ting

I use Dune HD Base 3.0 via connected eSATA HDD or internal HDD (I have checked both).

A.

When using only .m2ts file, I have got English audio track, but no Polish subtitle track (those I have checked when ripping via DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper).

B.

When using DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy MainMovieOnly, the subtitles appears with no problem, even if I check Polish subtitles or mark (blue arrow) default Polish subititles track (in this case, subtitles automaticaly are shown during playback).

What is the difference between method A and B with relation of showing subtitles? In both cases the subtitles track are included in .m2ts file?

I have got Inglorious Basterds, and there are 2 Polish Subtitles tracks, one is subtitles for movie and second one is Forced Subtitles, how I am supposed to have Force Subtitles with movie subtitles on, when creating MainMovieOnly via DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy?

Best regards.

Sincerely
        VAMET

Comment

hi,

What is the difference between method A and B with relation of showing subtitles? In both cases the subtitles track are included in .m2ts file?
          in mode A. current subpicture not remux into m2ts stream, and should be convert to idx/sub, which is accepted by some player. and remux mode will be add in the future.

in mode B. subpicture still remux into m2ts stream, you can select this by blu-ray player or software.

I have got Inglorious Basterds, and there are 2 Polish Subtitles tracks, one is subtitles for movie and second one is Forced Subtitles, how I am supposed to have Force Subtitles with movie subtitles on, when creating MainMovieOnly via DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy?
          try to select "Force subtitle only" ?

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ting View Post
            in mode A. current subpicture not remux into m2ts stream, and should be convert to idx/sub, which is accepted by some player. and remux mode will be add in the future.
            The Future is very close future or rather far far away?

in mode B. subpicture still remux into m2ts stream, you can select this by blu-ray player or software.
            This is the most suitable for me, to have subtitles remuxed.

try to select "Force subtitle only" ?
            DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy software don't allow to check "Forced subtitle only" only DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper as far as I know, but it doesn't remux subtitle as you informed me ...or maybe there is other way to check such option in DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy? At the moment I may choose by remote control, Polish Subtitle 1 - main movie without forced subtitles, Polish Subtitle 2 - only forced subtitles. As far as I am Polish, my prefered options are:
            - English HD audio track
            - Polish Subtitles track for movie and forced subtitles enabled

thanks.
            Thank you very much.
            Best regards.

Sincerely
            VAMET

Comment

Working...
            X