X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AV/Sync and Pixelation V8

Originally Posted by ting
    hi,
    In this version, most work is for adjust sync engine, not too much improvement for wmv encode, so I think there are maybe have some not correct setting or others in wmv encode, I will check it.

and another problem, what is "videos with pixelation throughout the result.", please give me more information,

thanks.
    Per AGJ, here is another example of pixelization when creating a DVD->Mobile with the WMV10 WMA5.1 profile in v8. Anyone else seeing the same thing with the beta's or the new 8 version. BTW, this was with the 8 version but the same occurs with the beta's.

Note-previous thread closed despite my same posting today. Not fixed, why closed?
    Attached Files

Are you saying that the audio was not in sync? Pixelation != Sync Problem.

Comment

No have an issue with both. Any thoughts on either?

Comment

Sorry, I am of no help. Most people are reporting good results with the new version. Maybe you should update this thread with more information specific to you. I realize that you may have put it in the old thread but that one was getting too long. It was only kept open until the new version was released to fix (most of) the problems.

Comment

I am using a 2251 bit rate. Not sure I can get much higher. Every video I created today, regardless of movie and settings using the WMV10 WMA5.1 profile has yielded a significantly pixelated video with av sync issues. I have asked before if anyone can create a good, in-sync, un-pixelated video with this profile and have yet to see a positive response. This is since version 7 was released and now with version 8. I have been able to create a good video with other non-WMV profiles but FAB is supposed to create WMV videos and did in the past. Can someone, perhaps a moderator create a good file with the mentioned profile?

BTW, can a mod change the title from AC/Sync to A/V Sync? Typo on my parts. Thanks.
          Last edited by MRL_DVDFab; 08-24-2010, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X