This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Failure with v.8 DVDFab Ripper

I have tried ripping over 10 different DVD's since upgrading to v8 last night and am unable to get past the first 15 seconds of the ripping stage before it kicks me to the error reporting screen. I also have v7 on the same computer and can run it without issue. Not sure where the improvements are in v8, but very frustrated that it will not do anything in "DVD Rip". I gues I'll just have to stick with the older version! Not happy, but what a guy to do?

Failure with v.8 DVDFab Ripper

I am able to copy DVD's to DVD files on computer, but when I attmpt to use "DVD Rip", it starts the process and then about 15 seconds after pressing START it closes DVDFab and brings up the error message screen to report problems to DVDFab.

I have tried ripping 10 different DVD's and had the same issue with al of them. However, I also have v7 on the same computer and it runs without issue. What happened to v8 being an improvement over v7? I guess I'll continue using v7 saying as it works and v8 doesn't!

Comment

Originally posted by bastbnman View Post
      I am able to copy DVD's to DVD files on computer, but when I attmpt to use "DVD Rip", it starts the process and then about 15 seconds after pressing START it closes DVDFab and brings up the error message screen to report problems to DVDFab.

I have tried ripping 10 different DVD's and had the same issue with al of them. However, I also have v7 on the same computer and it runs without issue. What happened to v8 being an improvement over v7? I guess I'll continue using v7 saying as it works and v8 doesn't!
      For starters, Start with your own thread. You posted in three somebody's threads... save your time and energy - start you own. In a meanwhile, please read release notes - answer is there... disable CUDA decoder.
      Also read this and follow: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=542
      It's a lot of homework for you...
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Disabling CUDA

Thanks IPopov50, I did that after the first try on Thursday and still no success.

Comment

How about this one. At this point your info is crucial... We can't go any further in troubleshooting without info.
          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
          X