This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVDFab8 Crashes on all profiles

Im still in the trail phase and just upgraded to the new DVDFab8 to see if it worked any better and now everytime I try to encode a bluray movie into any format it crashes within a second of pushing the start button. DvdFab7 didn't have any of these same problems im having with DVDFab8. Im running an Intel I7 on Windows 7. But everything worked fine on DVDFab 7 except occassional sync problems and lack of 2nd pass due to a never ending encoding proccess glitch, so I was trying to see if DVDFab8 fixed the problem before I purchased. Thanks Bluray copy still works fine by the way. Bluray converter is the glitch.

Originally posted by kip555 View Post
    Im still in the trail phase and just upgraded to the new DVDFab8 to see if it worked any better and now everytime I try to encode a bluray movie into any format it crashes within a second of pushing the start button. DvdFab7 didn't have any of these same problems im having with DVDFab8. Im running an Intel I7 on Windows 7. But everything worked fine on DVDFab 7 except occassional sync problems and lack of 2nd pass due to a never ending encoding proccess glitch, so I was trying to see if DVDFab8 fixed the problem before I purchased. Thanks Bluray copy still works fine by the way. Bluray converter is the glitch.
    don't you mean Blu-ray Ripper. Also need you to post the internal and process logs for the most recent try and they located in document-dvdfab-log

Comment

Originally posted by kip555 View Post
      it crashes within a second of pushing the start button.
      Same here DVDFab 8 crashes within a second of hitting the start button. I have Vista with no CUDA at all on my video card and I am doing DVD to iPad conversion for my crashes. DVDFab 7 still works like a charm on the same PC.

So hang in there, there are tons of these threads popping up now which to me confirms a software bug in DVDFab 8.0.0.5.. Hopefully something will come out soon.

Comment

Working...
      X