MKV with multiple audio tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) MKV with multiple audio tracks

Is it possible to rip my BD to a MKV with multiple audio tracks? When I try it fails, but I might be doing something wrong.

Is this just not supported?

Comment

never had any luck as well. I had to choose one, i tried pcm one time and it would even take that i had to choose dolbly digital 5.1 instead.

Comment

Originally posted by hanibal View Post
        never had any luck as well. I had to choose one, i tried pcm one time and it would even take that i had to choose dolbly digital 5.1 instead.
        You do have an option for multiple audio tracks in "remux" profile. Otherwise, at this point you have to use program like MKVmerge to add more streams (including subs).
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Yep, most definitely NOT supported. As IPopov said, you will have to use tools outside of Fab to do this.

I have no inkling when it will become available but I would not hold your breath.

You CAN use Fab to extract the audio tracks using the "Audio" profiles.

Originally posted by farside847 View Post
          Is this just not supported?
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X