8005 & 8008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 8005 & 8008

As inferred in title, I've tried both the most recent official and most recent beta and have experienced the same problem on both in attempting to rip all dvds I've tried...

Using DVD ripper with the preexisting profile for mkv x264 aac (sorry don't have a disc in to see the actual string used in the list) When DVDfab finished, I had the files, but they don't play. they just sit at 00:00 and hitting the play/pause button makes it say "Pause" on screen indicating that according to my player, it was playing. Skipping through the video takes you to still screen at whatever timeframe you click...

All my other files on my computer play properly and I am listed in the about screen as registered through May 11.

Please try this player and tell me if it makes any difference: http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/downlo...lassic-hc.html
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

mpc refuses to release the "stop" option...it will say "play" in the blue box in screen area, but the status at the bottom will stay "stop".

I don't even see frozen frame when attempting to skip through the video with it.

Also: my default player I used first was zoomplayer standard, I also tried opening the ripped files and another file using wmp. both had the result mentioned in my first post.

Comment

Working...
      X