My problems so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper My problems so far

Deinterlacing does not work at all. Only show force subtitles does not work properly. Customized cropping does not work properly. Goess I will Have to wait for 9, maybe bugs worked out by then

It would help a lot if you gave a bit more detail...
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Well check the box to deinterlace, it did not work at all tried on 4 different disc that needed deinterlaced. Dvdfab 7 worked just fine.

Only show forced subtitles checked that box it put over half of the subtitles in the movie. it was a english speaking movie and from America. And Again dvdfab 7 worked fine.

The customized cropping is all messed up don't even nowhere to begin. So i am not going to you wont fix it anyway. Again dvdfab 7 worked fine.

I will give dvdfab 8 converter one good rating. I can see it does do a better job converting somethings than 7 as far as picture quality goes

Comment

Originally posted by moridin6 View Post
        Deinterlacing does not work at all. Only show force subtitles does not work properly. Customized cropping does not work properly. Goess I will Have to wait for 9, maybe bugs worked out by then
        If 8 is not working for you why don't you use 7 untill the (bugs) are worked out???
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Version 8009B has been released.

Comment

Working...
          X