Help with MKV/ISO Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Help with MKV/ISO Files

I am copying my BD as ISO/MKV, but would like to compress them down from the 20-30gig to more manageable sizes. Can this be down with DVDFab?

Originally posted by sac130e View Post
    I am copying my BD as ISO/MKV, but would like to compress them down from the 20-30gig to more manageable sizes. Can this be down with DVDFab?
    Yes, you can do it with DVDFab:
    a) to get an ISO you have to use "Blu-ray Copy" module and choose ISO as an output format. This module will give you few options for compression: BD25 full disc, BD25 Main Movie, BD9 (1080p or 720p) Main Movie, and BD5 (1080p or 720p) Main Movie. The choice is yours.
    b) to get MKV you have to use "Blu-ray Ripper" module with one of two MKV profiles: "mkv.remux" will simply re-package movie from BR to MKV container without any compression; "mkv.h264.audiocopy" will allow you to customize compression by bitrate or size of an output file, along with variety of options for re-sizing and change in resolution.

And of course, you can get quality assistance here on this forum, if things going sideways.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X