I rip for my Ipod it freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rip for my Ipod it freezes

Everytime I try to play a video I rip for my Ipod it freezes and My Ipod screen goes black can ayone help me?

Sure, but no idea where to start???

Click on the link:
    Help Us Help You: DVD/File to Mobile Option
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Sorry I'm using DVD fab 8 latest version All movies play on my Motorola I1 but only play once on any Ipod I have. I have a nano 4th gen, nano 6th gen, and a touch 4th gen. I heard theat maybe I should reinstall ver 7 but when I do my antivirus say it has trojans in it.

Comment

I still can't rip dvd to Ipod in version 8 is this a glitch I really need help, it's driving me crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bossvegeta1 View Post
          I still can't rip dvd to Ipod in version 8 is this a glitch I really need help, it's driving me crazy!
          Give the latest Beta release a try DVDFab 8.0.1.5 Beta is out (September 20, 2010)

Comment

And you are also doing the same to us until you provide some more details!!!
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I got ver 8.0.1.5 on a intel I7 processor PC one with win7 ultimate and a I7 with Vista ultimate and tried to use DVD ripper to Ipod/Iphone to convert Batman under the Red Hood and Green zoneusing all modes avalible and tried to play them on an Ipod nano 4th gen, 6th gen and an Ipod classic 80 gig and the same thing happend the screen turned black and Ipod froze. I converted with Nero and it worked perfect I prefer dvd fab though I hope this is enough info to get some help. So I can stop using nero.

Comment

I there anywhere I can download ver 7 again at?

Comment

Hi Bossvegeta1
                  You will find it here http://www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php you can also have 7 and 8 installed as they install in different folders
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I got ver 8.0.1.5 on a intel I7 processor PC one with win7 ultimate and a I7 with Vista ultimate and tried to use DVD ripper to Ipod/Iphone to convert Batman under the Red Hood and Green zoneusing all modes avalible and tried to play them on an Ipod nano 4th gen, 6th gen and an Ipod classic 80 gig and the same thing happend the screen turned black and Ipod froze. I converted with Nero and it worked perfect I prefer dvd fab though I hope this is enough info to get some help. So I can stop using nero.
                    No it not enough info as we are still waiting for the info asked for in this link below that maineman posted in post#2

Help Us Help You: DVD/File to Mobile Option

Comment

Thanks CBR929 I reistalled Ver 7.0.9.3 and now Ver 8.0.1.5 works perfectly so all I can tell pepolee in to not uninstall ver 7 for a while and leave both on your PC. I think my Fab is even faster than ever now ripped my Ipod vids in under 9 min Thanks alot for everyones help.

Comment

Thanks CBR929 I reistalled Ver 7.0.9.3 and now Ver 8.0.1.5 works perfectly so all I can tell pepolee in to not uninstall ver 7 for a while and leave both on your PC. I think my Fab is even faster than ever now ripped my Ipod vids in under 9 min Thanks alot for everyones help.
                        Hi Bossvegeta1
                        Glad you have it working now Members should leave versions that are working for them on their computers, as they take up very little space, and can be used when problems arise. I have 3,4,5,6,7,8 installed and may never use the older ones but, they are there.
                        Again glad it's working
                        CBR929
                        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                        X