Problems and quick fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Problems and quick fixes

i wasnt sure where to actually post this. but i wanted to share as i feel it may help other people.

First i'd like to say i love dvdfab i've been using it for dvds mostly, and im starting to get blue ray movies. I also enjoy converting movies for my droid x, i use a custom profile for 3gp with 720x404 size, it works well full screen and small file size.

I just got the new prince of persia movie on blue ray, and wanted to make a dvd copy that dvd players can use, and also make this a 3gp. First to do this i made it a avi, the 2nd english track has a stupid narrator, and the hd audio didnt work as the generic avi. So i went and took the hd track and made it a mp4 and used nero to plug it in and make it a ntsc or what ever dvd so it works here.

This is where the problem arose, it plays fine on the pc, but my dvd player it has audio issues, where it cut in and out. Now i've read there is this new audio protection they are trying to come out with.

But there is good news, rather then using the disc as a coaster, i decided to try messing with my dvd player settings instead to try to get it to play the audio. I went into setup and what seems to fix it so it dont cut out on you is i put it to mono right, i dont know if all dvd players actually have left or right selection, but mono, as you know is 1 speaker. Setting it to this setting, there is no problems playing the dvd on the dvdplayer, you just cant get stereo, or surround sound.

anyways im thinking this may also help bring a simpler solution as to maybe add a mono sound track rip to the ripper settings. This is a nice way to make a blue ray to your region dvd player pal or ntsc.

Anyways have fun with dvdfab, i know i will
    Last edited by Dark Yume; 09-18-2010, 10:52 AM. Reason: Title change

Oh goodie i just found out this morning there is a blueray + dvd + digital copy for the prince of persia after i put all that time into it myself. damn local store didnt have the 3 set. That would have saved alot of time, and made the dvd copy prolly not have that audio bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Yume View Post
      Oh goodie i just found out this morning there is a blueray + dvd + digital copy for the prince of persia after i put all that time into it myself. damn local store didnt have the 3 set. That would have saved alot of time, and made the dvd copy prolly not have that audio bug.
      Yeah I bought the combo pack and then after found out about the $8 off coupon that can be downloaded and used towards the purchase for that. If you plan to buy the combo pack for Tinkerbell and the great Fairy Rescue download and use the $10 off coupon as I lost out on that deal as well

Comment

Working...
      X