ripping issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper ripping issues

ok i have ripped over 100 dvds to mkv. for some reason on resident evil apocalypse it goes all the way to the end of the movie to about 98% then it just skips and finishes like it is fine, when i go to the folder where it should be it is blank, well it has a file but it has no size. what could be the issue.

Originally posted by fearsjohn View Post
    what could be the issue.
    No Idea!

Click link below and read, then post all info mentioned to your next post reply to this thread

Help Us Help You: DVD/File to Mobile Option

Comment

i am converting dvds to mkv container at h264, bitrate of 4000, audiocopy,
      there is no error code or anything it wokrs all the way to the very end and at 98 or 99% it finishes, when i go to the folder where it should be at it is not there
      Attached Files

Comment

Disable Pathplayer for this movie and nothing in the log you posted that can help

Comment

where is pathplayer found and here is the other log, let me know if you need anything else,
          Attached Files

Comment

Pathplayer located in common settings. The green dot with check mark top right of program. then once open look to the left and find pathplayer. Disable pathplayer and restart DVDFab. Then you will be able to convert as this movie was released 2004 and does not require Pathplayer.

Comment

i tried it again with the pathplayer disabled and it did the same thing again

Comment

Originally posted by fearsjohn View Post
                i tried it again with the pathplayer disabled and it did the same thing again
                All I can say now is to install the latest Beta release and try once more as DVDFab 8.0.0.5 had a few bugs and the Beta releases after that fixed a lot of problems. Here link to Beta download DVDFab 8.0.1.5 Beta is out (September 20, 2010)

Comment

will give it a shot hope it works. its weird cause i have done like 100 movies and this is the first one that has done this.

Comment

ok well i tried it again with the beta and same thing it acts like it is complete but does not finish.

Comment

Working...
                    X