Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper PSP Convertion not working at all

hi,

Have tried everything and no matter what settings I set it will not play on PSP.

I was on version 7, the last time I converted. It worked everytime.
    Now with version 8 it will not work at all.

I have noticed every single file Version 8 creates is an AVC.
    Where Version 7 creates an MPEG-4 which play perfect.

Anyone else having this trouble?

Originally posted by F0L View Post
    hi,

Have tried everything and no matter what settings I set it will not play on PSP.

I was on version 7, the last time I converted. It worked everytime.
    Now with version 8 it will not work at all.

I have noticed every single file Version 8 creates is an AVC.
    Where Version 7 creates an MPEG-4 which play perfect.

Anyone else having this trouble?
    Could you click the link below and give it a read, then post all info mentioned to your next post reply to this thread

Help Us Help You: DVD/File to Mobile Option

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      Could you click the link below and give it a read, then post all info mentioned to your next post reply to this thread

Help Us Help You: DVD/File to Mobile Option
      Will do, but in the mean time, I found version 6, installed that and straight away they work perfect. Even AVC's, working perfect.

I also noticed that with Version 6, as it starts to convert, it states file type etc etc.
      New Version, just says CUDA Accellerator enabled and then converts files that do not work.

Comment

Originally posted by F0L View Post
        Will do, but in the mean time, I found version 6, installed that and straight away they work perfect. Even AVC's, working perfect.

I also noticed that with Version 6, as it starts to convert, it states file type etc etc.
        New Version, just says CUDA Accellerator enabled and then converts files that do not work.
        V8 latest release has additional stuff added to it and a lot of changes compared to V6 which is why you see different stuff when comparing them

Comment

Working...
        X