WMV wma9 encoding, sync prob everytime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WMV wma9 encoding, sync prob everytime

I am new to the forum but have been using since v6, what can I provide or say that will get me some direction toward a resolution? I have tried countless variations for conversion to WMV including doing it from a DVD, pulling the DVD to the harddrive first. One of the only things i haven't tried is converting to one format then converting to WMV, but since the software says it can convert right to WMV, and if that works, then i shouldn't have to go that route. We have tons of DVDs of our son over several years and we are trying to get them in to WMV to stream to the XBox downstairs whenever we want.

Thanks in advance.

Steven

Originally posted by stonefree View Post
    I am new to the forum but have been using since v6, what can I provide or say that will get me some direction toward a resolution? I have tried countless variations for conversion to WMV including doing it from a DVD, pulling the DVD to the harddrive first. One of the only things i haven't tried is converting to one format then converting to WMV, but since the software says it can convert right to WMV, and if that works, then i shouldn't have to go that route. We have tons of DVDs of our son over several years and we are trying to get them in to WMV to stream to the XBox downstairs whenever we want.

Thanks in advance.

Steven
    Click and read the link below and post all info mentioned to your next post reply

Help Us Help You: DVD/File to Mobile Option

Comment

Post moved to its own thread.

Comment

Working...
      X