DVD to Ipod Touch 4th Gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVD to Ipod Touch 4th Gen

How is this program working for everyone?

I have used Videora in the past and I cant get it working right with the newest generation Ipod Touch.

I will either be ripping stright from dvd or I can rip the vob using dvd decrypter then use dvdfab to go from vob to ipod.

What have you all been successful with? I'm ready to buy, but I want to know that its been working...

Best way to do it is to:
    aa. copy your DVD to a HDD using DVD Copy
    bb. convert this copy using created folder as a source, into mp4 using iPod4 preset (profile) in DVD Ripper.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I've used dvd copy but only to make ISO files.

When you say dvd to hdd, what am I ending up with on the hdd? Iso? Vob? Avi?

Thanks for the assistance Ipopov

Comment

Originally posted by jer View Post
        I've used dvd copy but only to make ISO files.

When you say dvd to hdd, what am I ending up with on the hdd? Iso? Vob? Avi?

Thanks for the assistance Ipopov
        When you copying DVD to HDD, you have choice of two formats - as folder or ISO. Either way will work fine as source for further process (compression or conversion).
        So, for you process would be as follows:
        Step 1. Make copy of your DVD to HDD using DVD Copy, output format as folder or ISO - your choice.
        Step 2. Convert your source into iPod/iPhone 4 format (or any other format of your choice) using DVD Ripper. Select your folder or ISO you've made in step 1 above as source and select desired output profile.

You can find more detailed tutorials and manuals with pictures by visiting dvdfab.com
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

thanks!

Working on it now...

The first one worked, but later in the movie the audio is out of sync.

Trying a 2nd now...

Any tips for out of sync audio?

Comment

Working...
          X