error: h264 encode macroblocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper error: h264 encode macroblocks

When using v8.0.2.2 (and previous minor versions of 8), I receive this error message:

"error: h264 encode macroblocks per second(31468) exceed the standard(11880), video size(600x448, 29.97), specify profile(0)-level(13)"

Encoding is extremely slow, then completely stops.

I do not have this problem with version 7.

I have had that same error since V8 came out, I have a couple of post that show that in the log file and have emailed the dump files as requested, but still no luck. Trust me we are not alone with V8 issues. I wish team DVDFab would come out with a release that would correct these crashes soon.

Comment

Hi guys,

I had the same problem. It's something to do with old profiles left over from v7. Get rid of those, create a new default from a v8 standard profile, and you should be good to go

Comment

I also have the same problem. I selected a different encoding method, changed settings and saved it as the default, and it still crashed. I was able to finally solved the problem using Revo Uninstaller and having it do an 'Advanced' scan to find program and registry remnants. The profiles are in the C:\users\username\appdata\roaming\DVDfab\profiles folder. Once I deleted all remnants of the program and reinstalled, the problem went away.
        Last edited by Tom Harrington; 10-02-2010, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Harrington View Post
          I also have the same problem. I selected a different encoding method, changed settings and saved it as the default, and it still crashed. I was able to finally solved the problem using Revo Uninstaller and having it do an 'Advanced' scan to find program and registry remnants. The profiles are in the C:\users\username\appdata\roaming\DVDfab\profiles folder. Once I deleted all remnants of the program and reinstalled, the problem went away.
          This is why it good to use a registry cleaner to remove what the DVDFab uninstaller leaves behind and Revo is one of the good ones and as well CCleaner

Comment

Working...
          X