Audio track not synced with video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio track not synced with video

When I use BD Ripper to transfer my movies to my hard drive in mp4 format, I have audio problems (I have audio issues in other formats as well). The audio track lags about 0.5 sec behind the video. It looks like an old japanese monster movie where the audio track lags behind the video. Does anyone else have this type of problem? I have no problems when I rip a DVD onto the hard drive, just blue ray. Thanks.

Hi scottf
    Could you be more specific on your process of ripping and burning and or converting and post any relevant information
    Thanks for the link AGJ I was just about to Edit my post
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 10-04-2010, 02:01 AM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

You want help but did not post any info that helps us. Click the link below and read it then post the info mentioned to your next post reply to this thread

Comment

Info for Audio Track sync problem

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, I've been waiting for an auto reply to my email. Just saw your post.

Been taking a BD and ripping it to .m4v format. I just use this format because I can see the videos on my computer and iPad. If there's a better format I should use for HD quality and small video file size, please let me know.

Here's some info for you from the DVD log:

DVDFab 8.0.2.2 (2010/10/19 15:45:16)

0m 00.85s: option dvd2dvd 0 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 0
        14m 37.80s: got bdmv
        14m 50.84s: got extended bdinfo
        16m 21.68s:

------ begin mobile work(1/1) ------

16m 21.69s: create config(5)
        16m 21.69s: convert profile(ipad.mp4)
        16m 21.69s: blu-ray playlist(0) angle(0) chapter(1->33)
        16m 21.69s: stream(4113,VC-1,1) stream(4352,AC3,1)
        16m 21.71s: not set correct fourcc for video(28)
        16m 21.74s: processing source(00000.m2ts)
        16m 21.74s: try to use gpu acceleration(2) for video decoding
        16m 21.74s: DXVA GPU acceleration for video decoding enabled
        16m 22.80s: h264_encode: encode param profile(1) level(31) bitrate(1590)
        142m 46.87s:

------ finish mobile work ------

This is my hardware:

HP-Pavilion Elite Desktop / Intel® Core™ i5 Processor / 8GB Memory / 1TB Hard Drive-Hp
        Windows 7 Home Edition
        Also HDMI Video card (to my big screen tv)
        Realtek soundcard as well.
        Updated Blue Ray to an LG BH10

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Hi scottf
          Please install the latest beta you will find it here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=8688
          make sure to install as administrator, instead of clicking run click save then open the folder and right click and install the program as administrator.

Next
          Open Fab Click the Green top right > A/V Codec please set to all software and restart Fab. If you could please post the codec information on the bottom.

Please explain the steps you use to convert your movie, from start to finish.

Thanks
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Thanks CBR929,

You're solutions worked! I installed the beta as an administrator (I didn't do the right click before) and also changed the A/V to all "software". That seemed to do the trick. You're a magician! Thanks again.

Comment

Glad I could help

Comment

Working...
              X