Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mkv with multiple audio streams possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper mkv with multiple audio streams possible?

Hi,

trying to convert DVDs to mkv files, but I would like to have all audio streams included - currently it seems to allow only one audio stream ...
    Am I doing something wrong ... will this be possible soon? Maybe a feature request?

thx

Originally posted by tombert View Post
    Hi,

trying to convert DVDs to mkv files, but I would like to have all audio streams included - currently it seems to allow only one audio stream ...
    Am I doing something wrong ... will this be possible soon? Maybe a feature request?

thx
    You can include all audio streams into MKV container if you are using "remux" profile. However, if "h264.audiocopy" profile were used, only one stream can be added at this time. You can add other audio streams afterwards, using some muxing utility, e.g MkVmerge.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Since this thread about using DVD Ripper to convert DVDs to mkv files I changed the Prefix to accommodate it as the wrong one was used

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
        You can include all audio streams into MKV container if you are using "remux" profile. However, if "h264.audiocopy" profile were used, only one stream can be added at this time. You can add other audio streams afterwards, using some muxing utility, e.g MkVmerge.
        So far the theory ...
        when I'am converting I see/hear only the language I selected during conversion.
        Another point - it would be nice to see the language title as well - currently there is only the coding shown - but not German/English/...

I tried this with Team MediaPortal and Windows Media Player - both of them show only one language.

thx

Comment

Working...
        X