Problem with file size xvid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Problem with file size xvid

Hi, I'm trying the evaluation version 8.0.2.2 dvdfab x 30 days and I have encountered this problem.

I was trying to DvD device (computer), insert the DVD of a movie The Fog (original) set the output file in "generic.avi.xvid.mp3" set the parameters, I found that changing "dim. File fixed "in my case I put 1800mb or even changing to" Fixed bitrate "2796 in my case, I tried other file sizes up to 1800mb 1400mb No change but the result, the program is so determined to make the file no bigger than 700kb.

Something wrong I can not do files larger than 700kb xvid + (not believe)?

How can I fix this?
    Ps. I apologize for my bad English.

Thanks in advance.

You are trying the trial for DVD Ripper not the file converter so I changed the thread Prefix to correct one for you.

Now what you need to do is Disable Pathplayer for this movie so you need to go to common settings the green dot with check mark top right of program. Then on the pop up look to left and find pathplayer and change it to Disabled. Now do not forget to change it back to Always enabled after you finish the conversion

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      You are trying the trial for DVD Ripper not the file converter so I changed the thread Prefix to correct one for you.

Now what you need to do is Disable Pathplayer for this movie so you need to go to common settings the green dot with check mark top right of program. Then on the pop up look to left and find pathplayer and change it to Disabled. Now do not forget to change it back to Always enabled after you finish the conversion
      Hello, I did the setting you told me and I tried again to rip the same DvD (The Fog), but the result was identical, despite the setting of 1800mb, the file is 746mb.

Other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Are you selecting the correct part for the movie to be converted? That the only other thing I can think of as to why you get a small file like that. Make sure DVDFab is selecting the largest one to convert

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          Are you selecting the correct part for the movie to be converted? That the only other thing I can think of as to why you get a small file like that. Make sure DVDFab is selecting the largest one to convert
          Hello, you convert the part to be the right one is in fact the film has it all.
          Perhaps it is not very compatible with that dvd too old.
          I'll do more testing with other DVD to see if it makes the same defect.

Thanks for everything.

Comment

Working...
          X