General Help required, IP Man problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) General Help required, IP Man problem

Hi there, I have recently started buying Blu-Rays for some of my films and so ive purchased this software to Rip to my server so I can play on my PC and via my PS3. Ive done around 500 DVD's with a different piece of software and never really had any problems that I couldn't get round with a few little changes in the settings here and there. I only have 2 Blu-Rays but kinda have issues with both regarding the sound. Avatar was the first I tried and after some fiddling I have got a rip which is not bad but the sound quality even on the highest setting seems to be slightly distorted when you turn it up a bit. I can live with this tho as if i want to watch it properly ill bung the blu-ray in. The film im having the major issue with is IP Man, i just cant get the sound to sync. Started off ripping using the PS3 option, starts off fine but sound gets to about 2-3 seconds out towards the end of the film. Tried all sorts of changes to the limited options but nothing sorts it. I then tried ripping it to a MKV file, this comes out perfect but is 23Gb which is a bit excessive. Anyone have any help or suggestions?

Hi, Madmarky,

Please open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder as software and set video encoder as software, then convert again to see the result.

Some A/V sync problems are caused by the layer break which is not present when the DVD/BD is ripped to the hard disk. So please copy movie to hard drive first, then do the conversion. Please also use another audio channel and convert format to have a try.

Comment

Working...
    X