Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I stopped the stuttering and out of sync issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) I stopped the stuttering and out of sync issues.

After trying different settings and trying different recommendations from MODS in here I've gotten both corrected.

to stop the stutters lower the video compression to 480x270 and work your way up to where the stuttering begins and take it down one step from there.

as for the out of sync issue.. go to common settings and change A/V to "software" as suggested by one of the MODS in here. It worked for me. I'll insert a snapshot later.. I'm running DvDFab right now and can't get at the settings.. Good Luck all!

Oh, and I'm running 3ghz, 4gig ram, 250Gig HD with over 200 gigs free, Win 7 32 bit, HIS 4600 series AGP vid card. So you all have better PC's than me. DvDFab is 8.0.2.2

Comment

Oh Gimmie A Freakin Break!!! I did 2 episodes of Supernatural season one and they converted perfectly..... HOWEVER... you all knew THAT was coming.... I'm getting the DvDfab FREAKIN logo across the FREAKIN top left corner!!! OH COME ON!! this is hours of work!! there goes 6 hrs in the freakin toilet again.. how the hell I get that off? I'm running full version purchased 8.0.0.5 and upgraded to 8.0.2.2 so that crap not supposed to happen on licensed version!

Comment

Tone it down as that type of posts are not welcome here. Give the link below a read and do what it says as it seems your registration was not affixed to the update like it should have been

Comment

I can appreciate your wanting it "toned down" but I'm sure you can understand everyone's frustration at this situation, mine included. having to suffer through hours of conversions only to have it not come out right, multiple times, stutters, out of sync audio... now to have the dvdfab logo affixed to top right corner of registered version and have to toss out more hours of conversions for that... I think I'm entitled to vent some...

Comment

Working...
          X