8023 STILL does not fix audio channel problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 8023 STILL does not fix audio channel problem

Dialog still is limited to Left channel only. On same BDs listed in ALL my prior posts on v8. Using same system to rip.

NOTE: on same hardware, v7.0.9.0 does not exhibit this problem.

WHY CAN'T YOU USE V7 AS A REFERENCE TO FIX V8?

Comment

Hi jimkress999,

We have submitted this audio channel issue to our developers to check, please understand that technology improvement will take some time, thanks so much for your patience in advance.

Kind Regards,
      Sunny
      ________
      VAPORIZER AFFILIATE PROGRAMS
      Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Getting my center audio from my left rear speaker in 8.0.2.2 using the 360 wmv 10 profile.

in all other versions I have tried (5,6,7), I get audio skipping or center channel static. I think they are getting closer to fixing this though.

I'm so close to being able to properly play WMVHD on all my extenders...please get this fixed!!

Comment

V7.0.9.0 works fine for me (for BDs). I just did Iron Man 2 and Beauty and the Beast with 7.0.9.0 and they both came out perfectly!

Comment

It's not an "Improvement"

You had it working perfectly in 7.0.9.0 so it's not a "technology improvement". It's more of a case of you "lost the recipie" in v8. If you would just revert this part of the code back to that used in 7.0.9.0, you'd probably solve the problem!

You need to understand that I've been doing software (and hardware) development for 30 years. I believe that gives me some insight on what to do to fix your bug.

Jim

Originally posted by sunny View Post
            Hi jimkress999,

We have submitted this audio channel issue to our developers to check, please understand that technology improvement will take some time, thanks so much for your patience in advance.

Kind Regards,
            Sunny

Comment

Working...
            X