blue ray ripper 8.0.2.2 choppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) blue ray ripper 8.0.2.2 choppy

I have a couple of questions about blue ray: main movie;mkv h264 audio copy.

I have tried ripping 3 blue rays... I find that if I use the ripper to convert from dvd to MKV using mkv.remux the playback is very choppy and unwatchable. Also this process on my Intel e5405 proc takes about 1 hour.

If I rip the same movie taking the main portion of the movie using blue ray copy to iso takes about 2 hours and then convert it to an MKV another 90 minutes the movie plays fine.

What I would like to know... should the B-DVD to MKV with mkv.remux work without being choppy or is the process I am following the required process?

I had the same problem. I unchecked the Enable Max CPU Usage option and they burned fine......just waaaaaaaaaay slower. This was with dvdfab 7. Ever since i upgraded to dvdfab 8 i can rip with Max CPU on without choppyness but i have a new problem....now instead of choppiness, the audio gradually goes out of synch as the movie progresses. This appears to be fixed when i uncheck the enable max cpu usage again.......but of course waaaaaay slower rip time.

Comment

Working...
    X