Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other HD Decrypter

Hello.

I'm hoping someone can answer a question for me.

I downloaded the DVDFab HD Decrypter software to check out but when I launch the program I am presented with numerous options to choose from (all demos except for the HD Decrypter which is supposed to be free). However, when I select the HD Decrypter software and then select "Start DVDFab" I am taken to anything but the HD Decrypter software. The list on the left only shows the other options but there is nothing for HD Decrypter.

Can someone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!

You get a 30 day free trial for all DVDFab modules. Once that 30 days is over it reverts to the limited free DVDFab HD Decryptor which can only rip Full Disc/Main Movie uncompressed DVD/Blu-ray to computer hard drive

Comment

Hi Carob
      You are doing nothing wrong When you first use Fab you have a 30 day trial with full function of the program and after 30 days it reverts to the Free HD Decrypter. After the trial you will no longer be able to compress or burn, you may also give this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=879
      CBR929

Sorry AGJ, you were faster than me
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I don't think you understand...

I JUST installed this. It's literally only been about 30 minutes. All I'm interested in looking at right now is the HD Decrypter product. Not the other items that come with it. Maybe I'll look at the other stuff later but if the HD Decrypter product is supposed to be free why am I not even seeing that as an option?

How do I get the HD Decrypter product to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Carob View Post

How do I get the HD Decrypter product to work?
          Wait 30 days as you have a 30 day free trial for all options. If all you want is to copy your movies to hard drive then select either Full disc/ Main movie and for target select your hard drive

Edit: forgot to mention make sure you have DVD9 selected as the free version does not compress
          Last edited by AGJ; 10-13-2010, 12:49 AM. Reason: added text

Comment

Seriously? I can't test out the Decrypter product until the 30 demo is over?

Comment

Hi Carob,

Firslty, we express our sincere sorry for the confusion brought to you. You can always use DVDFab HD Decrypter for free, even after the 30 demo is over. We haven't placed it on the left navigation list in main screen, instead we built it into DVD Copy and Blu-ray Copy, that's why you couldn't choose from the left list.

Please visit http://www.dvdfab.com/tutorial/DVDFab-HD-Decrypter
              to get more detailed introuduction about this free product.

Any questions in future, please feel free to ask.

Kind regards,
              Sunny
              ________
              Volcano Review
              Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X