Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper VOB

Hello.

I am checking out the DVDFab software and have a question. When trying to use the DVDRipper software with the VOB option all I can end up with is a .avi file. How do I actually get the .vob, etc. files?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Carob View Post
    Hello.

I am checking out the DVDFab software and have a question. When trying to use the DVDRipper software with the VOB option all I can end up with is a .avi file. How do I actually get the .vob, etc. files?

Thanks!
    Select VOB Passthrough profile
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Carob View Post
      Hello.

Thanks!
      What other files are you talking about .vob, bup, ifo???
      Need more info, are you trying to burn to disc, or convert to different format???
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi Carob,

After you choose DVD Ripper - VOB, please click on the "Open Queue" button to open batch task window, clear all the avi converting task left after your last conversion process finished, then click on "VOB" from the left navigation list in the main screen to see if you still get .avi file for output or not.

Kind regards,
        sunny
        ________
        Herbalaire
        Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X