New Version PSP Woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper New Version PSP Woes

I've always had great luck in using DVD Fab for convering .iso and .fob files to play on my son's PSP. Today, I queued several with the default settings and all transferred over but were unplayable. I tried several more times using the different PSP conversion settings with no luck.

I see that people with PS3s are also having issues. The files will play on my computer, but the PSP is having nothing to do with them.

Originally posted by Ken Esq View Post
    I've always had great luck in using DVD Fab for convering .iso and .fob files to play on my son's PSP. Today, I queued several with the default settings and all transferred over but were unplayable. I tried several more times using the different PSP conversion settings with no luck.

I see that people with PS3s are also having issues. The files will play on my computer, but the PSP is having nothing to do with them.
    What are you doing exactly? Using Video Converter to convert iso to psp? Vob to psp? If that what you doing then you need to use DVD Ripper and as source select the iso or folder with all the vob in it. If it just one big vob then Video Converter is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      What are you doing exactly? Using Video Converter to convert iso to psp? Vob to psp? If that what you doing then you need to use DVD Ripper and as source select the iso or folder with all the vob in it. If it just one big vob then Video Converter is needed.
      I'm using DVD Ripper...I'm sorry. I select the folder...it reads the file and then does a conversion. I then use File Mover to put the files on the PSP the same way as I've done in the past. The files are on the PSP, I can see the file name, but when I try to play them I get an error message.
      I deleted the files off the PSP and tried again using a different PSP conversion and got the same results.
      This happened with several different files.

Comment

Strange as I use DVD Ripper on a lot of DVDs to convert to psp and have not had problem playing them but I did not use File transfer to transfer to psp.

Since you mentioned File Mover what version of DVDFab you using? Also try to transfer to psp with out using File Transfer to see if same file will play that way

Comment

I have the same problem and this is the solution for me!
          turn off Cuda in the program setting and then is working.
          Last edited by AGJ; 10-18-2010, 05:56 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Thank you...I'll give that a try.

Comment

Originally posted by arneplanka View Post
              I have the same problem and this is the solution for me!
              turn off Cuda in the program setting and then is working.
              Yeah software has to be selected for me too, if cuda is enabled the file is unplayable for me as well.

SJ

Comment

Just as an addendum I have one grandchild with a PSP and another with an iPod Touch. I just use the iPod touch profile for both. The PSP plays the m4v Touch files just fine. Something to try if you are still having problems with the PSP profile.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X