Ironman 2 never finishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Ironman 2 never finishes

I have had no problems creatuing a backup on Ironman 2 to disk. The problem that I am having is converting it to m4v format for the iPad. The conversion never finishes. I have not had a problem with other movies, just Ironman 2.

I have had the same results from 7.0.9.3, 8.0.2.2 and 8.0.2.4

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by johns55; 10-18-2010, 01:47 PM. Reason: Added the versions.

Hi johns55,

For your conversion issues, please use Blu-ray Ripper - iPod/iPhone option to convert again.
    Please open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder/encoder as software to see if you still get the same hanging issue.

Kind regards,
    sunny
    ________
    VOLCANO VAPORIZERS
    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny View Post
      Hi johns55,

For your conversion issues, please use Blu-ray Ripper - iPod/iPhone option to convert again.
      Please open Common Settings->General->A/V Codec, set video decoder/encoder as software to see if you still get the same hanging issue.

Kind regards,
      sunny
      Video decoder/encoder is and has been software .

When selecting the Blu-ray Ripper, as soon as I select the source, it automatically switches to DVD Ripper. Selecting iPod/iPhone results in the same, the process never finishes. Encoding Fps changes, Percent is 100.00%, Time left is 0 and elapsed times both continue to increase. The Mp4 file also seems to keep increasing is size.

If I just cancel the process, the resulting Mp4 plays in VLC, put is not the complete movie.

Anything else I can try?

Comment

Originally posted by johns55 View Post
        Anything else I can try?
        Post log files for most recent tries and they located in document-dvdfab-log. Most recent Internal and process logs are needed. Also if this a DVD you are using then you are not able to use the Blu-ray Ripper and that would be why it reverts to DVD Ripper

Comment

Working...
        X