Program crashing when converting to H.264

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Program crashing when converting to H.264

I can convert to most other formats, but when I encode to mp4, h.264 the file goes all the way through and when it is finalizing the file, the application crashes. I have set both encode and decode to software under the settings. Using latest version of beta.

Hi chadms,

Firstly, you need offer us your logs. The more information you offer, the more effective assistance we provide. Thank for your understanding!

Please open Common Settings window, click on "Diagnosis", and then you can find the "Directory", it is like :
    on Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    on Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    on XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    , following the Directory, you will find the DVDFab->log folder.

Kind regards,
    Sunny
    ________
    RHODE ISLAND MEDICAL MARIJUANA
    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chadms View Post
      I can convert to most other formats, but when I encode to mp4, h.264 the file goes all the way through and when it is finalizing the file, the application crashes. I have set both encode and decode to software under the settings. Using latest version of beta.
      Are you using 1 pass or 2 pass for the conversion?

Comment

Update

I was able to get through the movie 3 different times now by changing some profile settings, usually audio. However, when they do complete the video is choppy. I have tried with ipod and with mp4 H.264 using 2 differnet profile settings, all with the same result. The advice always seems to be to set encode and decode to software, but I have already done that.

Comment

Every time I put everything to Software it wont even start, it will crash right away I dont understand why that is a fix?

Comment

Working...
          X