itunes won't sync video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

itunes won't sync video?

after i used DVD ripper to make an iphone formatted video (which all works great!) i put it in my itunes library (DVDfab made it as a .m4v), but it wouldn't sync to my iphone

it played in itunes, and the only way i could fix this was to use the conversion feature built into itunes, 'convert for iphone or ipod'. the sync worked with the new converted file, but itunes ruined the bitrate (down to 900 from 1500).

is there anything i can do to make my high quality video sync to my ipod? i was previously using DVDfab 4 and that always worked, the only difference was it ripped the movies into .mp4 format. should i try ripping to .mp4?

thanks!

You can try. Maybe try messing with the itunes settings to see if you can get the bitrate to go up. I've never used itunes, so I'm just speculating here.
    SPECS
    DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
    SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Originally posted by Racem22 View Post
      You can try. Maybe try messing with the itunes settings to see if you can get the bitrate to go up. I've never used itunes, so I'm just speculating here.
      alright, ill try ripping to mp4.

of course, it's apple so they don't include any options with their convert feature :P

thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X