Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 8.0.2.2 DVD Ripper

Hi,

This is my first post on here and im sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I couldnt find it.

Im not sure if I had the 8.0.2.2 version or the one below it, but I used to regularly use the convert dvd to avi in the ripper section. I currently have the 8.0.2.2 version and I can get it to work but it will not play on any dvd players. I just get a message saying cant read file. Its really frustrting because it used to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Originally posted by littleezza View Post
    Hi,

This is my first post on here and im sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I couldnt find it.

Im not sure if I had the 8.0.2.2 version or the one below it, but I used to regularly use the convert dvd to avi in the ripper section. I currently have the 8.0.2.2 version and I can get it to work but it will not play on any dvd players. I just get a message saying cant read file. Its really frustrting because it used to work.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Hi littleezza
    Please update to the newest version http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=8912 and try again.
    Also you have stated that you convert to AVI and burn to disc to play on a dvd player...Why ..... are you burning on a Cd or a DVD disc???
    You have also stated that you use to do this and now it does not work...... what is the make and model of your player???
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

No i dont put it on a disc. I watch it through my usb on my panasonic dvd player. Ive always done it this way and now it doesnt work since I updated my dvdfab. I will try and update it now and see how i go.

Thanks

Comment

No luck with the 8.0.2.8 version. It says that it is converting but then when it finishes and go to play it theres no picture or sound.

Very frustrating

Comment

Working...
        X