No announcement yet.

DVDFAB 8.0.2.2 (Can't Open Disc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVDFAB 8.0.2.2 (Can't Open Disc)

Hi Guys

I have recently updated to DVDFab 8.0.2.2 and when I use DVD ripper the bar goes along like its opening the disc, and then it disappears and nothing in display (No files, Dvd info Etc)

I have uninstalled and reinstall but with still no joy.

I have reinstalled Dvdfab 7 and everything work perfectly.

Does anyone know a fix, I have disabled Path Player and it made no difference.

Thanks

Hay

Originally posted by Hayleywow View Post
    Hi Guys

I have recently updated to DVDFab 8.0.2.2 and when I use DVD ripper the bar goes along like its opening the disc, and then it disappears and nothing in display (No files, Dvd info Etc)

I have uninstalled and reinstall but with still no joy.

I have reinstalled Dvdfab 7 and everything work perfectly.

Does anyone know a fix, I have disabled Path Player and it made no difference.

Thanks

Hay
    Try installing the latest beta version http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=8688

Comment

I installed the latest Beta and it made no difference.... still won't open disc, but Dvdfab opens it no probs

Comment

Hi Hayleywow,

Please open DVDFab program first, then insert your original movie DVD to your DVD drive, see if the DVDFab can connect your DVD drive to recognize the original DVDs or not. If your DVDFab can't recognize original movie from DVD drive very well on your computer, please start the movie in your PC DVD Player (like PowerDVD) for a few seconds and then start the DVDFab analysis. Once the analysis starts, you can turn off the PC DVD player.

Regards,

Mona

Comment

I am having this exact same problem. When I start DVDFab, it asks to open the disc, I click OK, then it stops instantly and doesn't open. Please help!

Comment

The beta link above did seem to fix this issue for me.

Comment

Working...
            X